General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016)
Puh: +358 20 765 6900
2. CONTROLLERS REPRESENTATIVES AND CONTACT DETAILS
The person responsible for the register: Data Administration Manager
Phone: +358 20 765 6918
E-mail address: privacypolicyhydoring.com
3. THE NAME OF REGISTER
Hydoring Oy's personal data register and a description of its processing operations
4. PURPOSE AND BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The primary basis for the processing of personal data is Hydoring Oy’s contractual relationship between a customer organization or a business partner. The basis for the processing of personal data can also be any other relevant relationship based on, for example, the consent of the data subject.
Personal data may be processed for the following purposes by Hydoring Oy and its partners:
• The provision, supply, production and design of services and products of Hydoring Oy.
• Management and maintenance of contractual relations, implementation, development and follow-up of customer service and related communications and marketing.
• Personal data may also be processed in connection with other operations related to the customer relationship.
• Personal data will also be processed for the implementation and marketing of a new potential customer relationship (e.g. information collected through the fair)
• Personal data will also be processed to for ordering, invoicing, contacting, reporting, and Hydoring Oy business development purposes.
• Personal data is also processed for recruitment purposes.
5. DATA CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
The categories of persons whose data can be processed are current or previous contact persons of customers organizations, contact persons of business partners or those who have been in contact with Hydoring Oy.
The following information may be stored in the register:
• Basic information, such as name, employer and title information
• Contact information such as e-mail address and telephone number.
• Communications between the parties, including information on the contact details.
• Recruiting related information such as CV and job application information.
• Other information related to an account, such as information what is collected of registered when visiting website, such as a user's browser, IP address, time of visit, pages visited, web address from which the user is entered the Web page and the server from which the user entered the Web page.
• Any other information provided by the Registered itself and any content produced by Registered (e.g. a request for contact via a website)
6. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIODS
Hydoring Oy retain personal data in the register until the grounds for the preservation of personal data are terminated. The time of storage is governed by the legislation in force. Regarding recruitment, personal data will be storage for six months.
We may collect information about your terminal equipment using cookies ("cookies") and other similar technologies, such as your local browser repository. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's device by a browser. Cookies often contain an anonymous, unique identifier that allows us to identify and calculate web browsers that visit our site.
7.2 Data collection by third parties
Third parties shall mean Hydoring Oy Third parties, such as advertisers, ad networks and providers of measurement and tracking services. These so-called Third parties may place cookies on a user's terminal device when a user visits our services, for example to provide a user with targeted advertising or to statistics on the number of visitors to different sites. Because the user's browser requests third-party ads Hydoring Oy from an outside server, these third parties may view, edit, or set their own cookies as if the user were on those sites. We will endeavor to ensure that these third parties comply with current legislation as well as the industry self-regulatory guidelines.
8. REGULAR SOURCES OF INFORMATION
The information is primarily obtained from a registered itself, through a client organization when establishing a customer relationship or from business partners. Information is also collected from customer and communication related events.
9. REGULAR TRANSFERS OF DATA AND DATA TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION OR THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Data from the register are not transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
10. PRINCIPLES OF THE PROTECTION OF THE REGISTER
Possible manual data is kept on locked premises, which are accessible only to individuals who are entitled.
The use of a system of personal data or of digital material shall be authorized only by Hydoring Oy employees who are bound by a non-disclosure agreement and who have the right to process personal data on their behalf; and are bound by a separate data protection requirement.
The data is collected in databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means.
11. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
11.1 Right to oppose the processing of personal data and direct marketing
The data subject shall be entitled, in relation to his/her situation, to oppose the processing operations which Hydoring Oy will allocate to the data subject in respect of which it is based on contractual relationship between Hydoring Oy and the data subject. The data subject may submit its claim for objection in accordance with section 12 of this Privacy notice. The data subject must, in the context of the claim, identify the specific situation on which he opposes treatment. Hydoring Oy may refuse to execute a request for objection based on the law.
11.2 Right of Access to Information by data subject
The data subject has the right to inspect the information relating to him deposited in the employee register of Hydoring Oy. The request for verification should be made in accordance with section 12 of this Privacy notice. The right of scrutiny may be refused on the grounds laid down by law.
11.3 The right to require rectification, erasure or restriction of processing.
The request for repair of incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated information is made in accordance with section 12 of this Privacy notice.
The data subject also has the right to require Hydoring Oy to limit the processing of personal data, for example in the event of a registered expectation of Hydoring Oy' response to a request for rectification or deletion of their data.
11.4 Right of the data subject to transfer data from one system to another
The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
11.5 Right of the data subject to complain to the supervisory authority
The data subject has the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if Hydoring Oy has not complied with the applicable data protection regulation.
In all matters relating to this privacy notice and in connection with the exercise of the rights of the data subject, contact must be with the person mentioned in section 2.
Hydoring Oy may, if necessary, request the Registered to clarify its request in writing and the identity of the data subject may be verified, if necessary, before any other measures are taken.
13. CHANGES IN PRIVACY NOTICE
We continually develop our services and reserve the right to change this privacy notice by notifying about it on our services. Changes can also be based on the changing of legislation. We recommend that you review the contents of this privacy notice regularly.